Top 10 reasons why Socialism stinks
Here are the top ten reasons why Socialism stinks:
1. Leads to wealth-stealing high taxes.
2. Inefficient government takes over production by nationalization of privately-owned companies.
3. It reduces choice — business and personal.
4. Gun control leading to gun confiscation as in England, Australia, New Zealand to name a few.
5. Political correctness exemplified by “sensitivity” training in organizations.
6. Emphasizes secular values at the expense of religious values.
7. Healthcare systems become increasingly bureaucratic, unfair, inefficient and costly.
8. Uses strong coercion to enforce compliance.
9. Penalizes the financial rewards of entrepreneurship.
10. Politicization of the judiciary exemplified by the appointment of leftist and activist judges.
A more comprehensive list can be found at https://www.hiddendominion.com/55-reasons-why-socialism-sucks/
So it should be obvious that socialism stinks and a corollary is that those people who buy into it are either lazy, ignorant, or stupid, and there’s no fix for stupid.
“Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.” –Perth, Scotland, 28 May 1948, in Churchill, Europe Unite: Speeches 1947 and 1948 (London: Cassell, 1950), 347.
“The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of Socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.” –Winston Churchill, House of Commons, October 22,1945.
Quod erat demonstrandum.