NORTHVILLE -The following is the Sacandaga Task Force Senior Bus schedule for the spring:
- April 23: Lunch in Schenectady and then the movie, "Philomena" at Proctors. The admission will be $5.
- May 14: Albany Institute of History and Art to view the exhibit, "The Mystery of the Albany Mummies." The admission will be $8. Following the exhibit, lunch will be at an area restaurant.
- May 28: Tour the village of Cambridge, Washington County, and spend time in antique shops, gift and book shops, and The Valley Artisans Market. Lunch will be at an area restaurant.
- June 10: Free organ concert and theater tour at Proctors followed by a late lunch.
- June 28: A visit to some historic sites in the Fulton-Montgomery area, such as Old Fort Johnson. More details to follow at a later date.
The bus stops in Northville, Mayfield, and Vail Mills. Make reservations no later than one week prior to the date of the trip.
If interested, call 752-8737, leave name, phone number, and the trips of interest. Someone will return the call with the details.