Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS
 
 
 

Gas leak leads to evacuation

August 5, 2012
The Leader Herald

FONDA-The Montgomery County Courthouse was evacuated around 12:30 p.m. Thursday after a Department of Public Works employee said she smelled natural gas coming from the boiler room.

Emergency Management Director Dwight Schwabrow was on sight, and said the gas leak was caused by a loose fitting on the building's water heater.

National Grid declared the building safe for re-entry at 1:20 p.m. No injuries were reported.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web