Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Heater may have ignited barn fire

Blaze, collapse killed nearly 200 animals in Johnstown

January 25, 2011
By MICHAEL ANICH, The Leader-Herald

JOHNSTOWN - The woman who owned the animals that perished in a barn fire Sunday thinks a propane heater she'd set up on the frigid night was knocked over by one of her goats, igniting the blaze.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web