What’s to do?
– Sacandaga Valley Arts Network Artists’ Gallery Fall Exhibit: Fulton County Visitor Center, Routes 29 and 30, Vail Mills. Free and open to the public. Gallery is open weekends.
– Fulton-Montgomery Art Show: Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts, 2736 State Route 30, Gloversville. An exhibit of artwork by local and student artists and featured artist Barney Bellinger. Free admission. The public is welcome to view the pieces from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday or from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday. The show runs through Monday (June 5).
Concerts/ daytime music
– Michelle King: Gloversville Farmers Market, Elm Street pavilion, Gloversville, 9 a.m.
– Line dancing: Sharp Shooters Billards and Sports Pub, 35 E. Main St., Amsterdam, 7 p.m. All-request dancing after lesson until 10 p.m. $6 cover. Lesson and music provided by Sue Kaupelis.
– 21st Annual Rhubarb Festival: 1747 Nellis Tavern, 7355 State Route 5 (east), St. Johnsville, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event includes pie baking contest at noon with guest judges; lunch and rhubarb food available; raffles; free tours; free concert for all ages by Bill Ackerbauer, 1 to 3 p.m.
– Emerald City Character Luncheon Hosted by Highlights Performing Arts Gymnastics and Dance: Johnstown Area Community Center, 2 Prindle Ave., Johnstown, noon to 3 p.m.
– Scott Sharrard: The Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant, 5342 Parkis Mills Road, Galway, 7 p.m.
– Doc Orloff Duo: Aaron’s Irish Pub, 231 N. Main St., Gloversville, 9 p.m. No cover.
– The Flipsydz: The Revival, 1441 State Route 30, Wells, 7 p.m. $10 donation; $5 under age 12.
– J&J Acoustic: Project 29 Pub and Filling Station, 836 State Route 29, Broadalbin, 7 p.m.
– DJ Mike Sylvia: Patricia’s, 32 S. Perry St., Johnstown, 9 p.m.
– Joe Altieri Project: Meadowbrook Saloon, 119 Meadowbrook Road, Glen, 10 p.m.
– Aaron Mittler: Rustic Loft, 4740 Route 30, Amsterdam, 6 p.m. No cover.
– Aaron Mittler: Plaza’s Italian Bistro, 130 N. Pine St., Gloversville, 6 p.m. No cover.
– 22nd Annual Quilt Show: Mayfield Central Presbyterian Church, 22 N. Main St., Mayfield, 4 to 8 p.m. Trunk show by Sue Pfau at 6:30 p.m. $5 for two-day admission.
– 22nd annual Quilt Show: Mayfield Central Presbyterian Church, 22 N. Main St., Mayfield, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. $3 admission.
– Hey Jude …The Tribute: Glove Performing Arts Center, 42 N. Main St., Gloversville, 7 p.m. The Beatles Tribute Band fundraiser for the GPAC, brought by the Glove Cities Rotary Club and The Glove Theatre. General admission: $20; and $15 for seniors. To reserve tickets, call the box office at (518) 773-8255, Ext. 25 or go to the website at www.glovetheatre.org. Beer and wine will be available for purchase. There is parking in the rear of the theatre.