Tri-county blotter

Jeremy Lake

Man accused of having child porn

JOHNSTOWN — A city man has been arrested after state police at Fonda said he was in possesion of child pornography.

Jeremy Lake, 37, was charged with promoting a sexual performance by a child and possessing a sexual performance by a child.

Troopers said they, in conjunction with the State Police Computer Crime Unit in Latham, conducted a child pornography investigation in the city. It was determined that Lake had shared and possessed images of children involved in sexual conduct.

Lake was arraigned in the City Court and committed to the Fulton County Jail in lieu of $20,000 cash bail.

Vicki A. Hill

Man arrested on active bench warrant

GLOVERSVILLE — Charles J. Dawson, 41, of 115 Fremont St. was taken into custody on a bench warrant by city police on Wednesday.

Police said Dawson was wanted on an active bench warrant issued by Johnstown City Court for failing to appear on a third-degree aggravated unlicensed operator charge, along with other vehicle and traffic infractions.

Dawson was turned over to Johnstown City Police.

Man charged with being disorderly

GLOVERSVILLE — Joseph A. Politsch, 27, of 16 Bloomingdale Ave. was charged with disorderly conduct by city police on Wednesday.

Officers said Politsch was charged following a disorderly conduct complaint. Politsch was separated from an initial altercation and continued to yell and make threats towards that subject after being advised by police to cease his actions.

Politsch was issued an appearance ticket with a return court date of January 8.

Woman charged with mischief, harassment

GLOVERSVILLE — Vicki A. Hill, 53, of 19 E. Fulton St. was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief and second-degree harassment by city police on Wednesday.

Officers said Hill was located and taken into custody on an active arrest warrant, issued in City Court.

Police said Hill was involved in a previous altercation at the Fulton County YMCA Residential Facility with another tenant on Nov. 25, which resulted in unwanted physical contact and the destruction of personal property.

Hill was transported back to the station where she was processed, and held for arraignment.